Amplifier Fault ECT60 Closed Loop

More
26 Aug 2024 18:40 #308727 by rodw

Again, please clarify which drive you ended up taking. Because a closed-loop drive is sold by the seller at a slightly higher price. This is probably due to the low-level firmware. They might have sent you a cheaper version.

www.rtelligentglobal.com/uploads/Rtellig...ies-User-Manual1.pdf

As per the first post this is an ET60 so it has encoder inputs and associated firmware. The ECR60 is open loop only.
I wonder if you would be so kind as to share your working config?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2024 14:32 #308812 by AndyDM01
how did you get the ECR moving in the first place? did you add the lcec_rtec.c to the lcec_main.c ? I'm a bit stuck and out of ideas

More
28 Aug 2024 07:28 - 28 Aug 2024 07:31 #308878 by Sandro
Hi rodw

I was observing the same behaviour on my ect86. It works in open loop but stutters and outputs an amplifier fault in closed loop mode. The lights on the driver indicate an encoder out of tolerance alarm. In the same thread someone else also reported the same issue. Unfortunately I never figured it out.

forum.linuxcnc.org/ethercat/52669-rtelli...iver-encoder-setting
Last edit: 28 Aug 2024 07:31 by Sandro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodw

More
28 Aug 2024 07:49 #308879 by rodw

Hi rodw

I was observing the same behaviour on my ect86. It works in open loop but stutters and outputs an amplifier fault in closed loop mode. The lights on the driver indicate an encoder out of tolerance alarm. In the same thread someone else also reported the same issue. Unfortunately I never figured it out.

Strange, my ECT86 machine was perfect from day 1 out of the box. And another user the same. I have 2 closed loop and one open loop on it. I think I better get the config off the machine and compare it with this, I don't trust what I have saved.... I will share it.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds