Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • tlightus
  • tlightus
04 Oct 2025 15:29 - 04 Oct 2025 15:31
Replied by tlightus on topic Potential All-in-One Single Board Computers

Potential All-in-One Single Board Computers

Category: Computers and Hardware

  With the RPI4 being a viable contender albeit marginal for linuxcnc I thought I'd share some results i got from a stock RPI5 with a SD and with the addition of a nvme hat. I think they have knocked it out of the park with this one.The first one is with a nvme ssd hat added and the second one is with the standard SD card.  
  • wusel0464
  • wusel0464
04 Oct 2025 15:01
Replied by wusel0464 on topic Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Category: Qtvcp

Hello,

Sometimes try to tinker something that roughly corresponds to functionality, which I am looking for for Qtdragon.
I have little idea what I copied together. But it only runs in studio code how to explain the Linuxcnc, so I am light years away to understand it.
Here is the code snippet:

import cv2

cap = cv2.VideoCapture(0)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH, 1600)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_HEIGHT, 1200)

while True:
ret_val, img = cap.read()
down_width = 800
down_height = 600
down_points = (down_width, down_height)
img = cv2.resize(img, down_points, interpolation= cv2.INTER_AREA)
cv2.imshow('my webcam', img)

if cv2.waitKey(1) == 27:
break # esc to quit
cap.release()
cv2.destroyAllWindows()

Best regards and have a nice weekend, Frank.
Translation errors come from Google.
  • ShemJ
  • ShemJ's Avatar
04 Oct 2025 14:56

EL8 - Rehoming axis goes max speed ignores machine and driver limits

Category: EtherCAT

Maybe it is in the homing file? Perhaps I can change the homing file to rehome rather than return to home if that it is indeed the case that it is not actually rehoming?
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
04 Oct 2025 14:01
Replied by DerKlotz on topic Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

Ok, thanks
  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
04 Oct 2025 13:54
Replied by PCW on topic Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

No jumpers need to be changed, and you and run the logic side of the 7I76E on 5V, but
since the field I/O side needs 12/24V, there usually is not much point.
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
04 Oct 2025 13:43
Mesa 7i76e external 5V was created by DerKlotz

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

Hello,I would like to operate my Mesa7i76e with an external 5V power supply. Unfortunately, I cannot find any information in the documentation about whether I need to change any jumpers and, if so, which ones. Can you help?Thank you.
  • vibram
  • vibram
04 Oct 2025 12:49 - 04 Oct 2025 12:50
Replied by vibram on topic Servo and encoder setup issue

Servo and encoder setup issue

Category: Basic Configuration

thank you as always for your help.
I managed to reverse the encoder scale correctly
I must have something wrong with my closed loop signal
If I jog, on the first order; my pid.x.command is stuck and don't go back to 0. don't pay attention to the enc-count, this is before the *-1 scale

 

File Attachment:

File Name: custom_2025-10-04.hal
File Size:0 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: mill2_2025-10-04.ini
File Size:3 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: mill2_2025-10-04.hal
File Size:11 KB
  • st2s
  • st2s
04 Oct 2025 09:16

XHC-WHB04B-6 установка для LINUXCNC

Category: Russian

Добрый день.
Подключил пульт, в виртуальном станке axis все работает, но реальный постоянно отваливается при попытке передвигать маховиком с ошибкой joint 0 following error при движении осью Х и остальными соответственно.
Управление клавишами при этом происходит штатно.
В чем может быть проблема?
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
04 Oct 2025 07:50 - 04 Oct 2025 16:51
Replied by Hakan on topic Config-Problem Ethercat

Config-Problem Ethercat

Category: Deutsch

1. Z is not connected to the joint. Check the hal file how it is done for X and Y and do the same way for Z.

2. To enable DC
refClockSyncCycles= -1000 (or any other negative or positive number you like to use, not 0)
Use the line  <dcConf assignActivate="300" sync0Cycle="*1" sync0Shift="0"/>
and remove the watchog line. Normally don't need to specify that, there is a default watchdog of 100 ms
If the drive absolutely wants a watchdog statement, use the line <watchdog divider="2498" intervals="1000"/>
 
  • unknown
  • unknown
04 Oct 2025 07:46
Displaying 13201 - 13210 out of 13210 results.
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum