Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
06 Oct 2025 19:00
Replied by Cooped-Up on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

I have it hooked up to a 5 volt supply. Lights turn on. Also need to figure out how to make the 7i84 I have get detected when connected to the 7i74. The 84 has 12v field power
  • Fabse
  • Fabse
06 Oct 2025 18:44

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

Hey and thanks for the effort!
I tried a sim config and set the "halui.maschine.on" and I get "halui.maschine.is-on" to change state to on. With off it works in the other direction.
I then tried the same thing with my config (pendant off) and it works! When I turn my pendant on things go down hill... I then press the reset button on the pendant and I can get my "halui.maschine.is-on" to get stuck either on or off. If it is stuck, it does not change whith the GUI button either.
This is beyond confusing to me. Why does my cofig do that from version 2.9.5 onward?
Displaying 13141 - 13142 out of 13142 results.
Time to create page: 3.116 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum