Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
10 Oct 2025 14:17
Replied by Aciera on topic rotary axis brakes

rotary axis brakes

Category: Advanced Configuration

In [EMCMOT] section of your ini file you need to remove this line:
EMCMOT = motmod

The ini file parser takes the first match when looking for a keyword hence the next line with the 'unlock_joints_mask' is not taking effect.
  • alexandrap
  • alexandrap
10 Oct 2025 13:37 - 10 Oct 2025 17:35
Replied by alexandrap on topic My MESA 7i95T wiring

My MESA 7i95T wiring

Category: Driver Boards

MPG - initial attempts



is used original connection of MPG wheel to Encoder 4, configuration only with PNCconfig and manual editing of one component in HAL file based on the solution in this post :
162.243.45.186/39-pncconf/51627-mpg-issue-on-mesa-7i77

net joint-select-a     (b,c)


to

net axis-select-x    (y,z)

I need to change the scale and maximum speed settings.

It's a shame that the MPG configuration error in PNCCONFG hasn't been fixed - it would be possible for beginners (like me) to configure MESA 7i95T (and others...) using only PNCCONFG without manual editing
 
  • jefsaro
  • jefsaro's Avatar
10 Oct 2025 13:28 - 10 Oct 2025 13:36
rotary axis brakes was created by jefsaro

rotary axis brakes

Category: Advanced Configuration

Bonjour , 
je voudrais mettre le freins sur l 'axe rotatif A, j'ai mis le fichier ini a jours mais je pense que j 'ai quelque chose qui manque , pouvez vous m 'aider?
  • meister
  • meister
10 Oct 2025 12:30

LinuxCNC-RIO - RealtimeIO for LinuxCNC based on FPGA (ICE40 / ECP5)

Category: Computers and Hardware

I have expanded rio so that you can also create rpi5-gpio and parport configs.




it's not direct mixable with the FPGA configs :(
  • meister
  • meister
10 Oct 2025 12:27
Replied by meister on topic Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Category: Deutsch

Hab mal rio aufgebohrt, so das man auch rpi5 gpio configs generieren kann :)

  • Fabse
  • Fabse
10 Oct 2025 12:06

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

Hey and thanks for your reply!
I experimented with version 2.9.6 for a bit, but I can not find the fault that causes my problems. It just does not make sense that my config functions perfectly when running 2.9.4 and then goes broken after updating to 2.9.5/6.
I also noticed that calling MDI commands does not work. I have a command that zeroes my z-axis, which I can activate via a pyvcp button. This does not work anymore.
I am a bit relieved that I am not the only one having issues after updating, but I would love to find a solution to all of this!
As for now, I will stick to 2.9.4..
  • DEVILHUNTER
  • DEVILHUNTER
10 Oct 2025 11:42
Replied by DEVILHUNTER on topic XHC-WH04b USB not detected in front port

XHC-WH04b USB not detected in front port

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

FOUND IT!

After 3 years since I bought the MPG, finally found the cause and solution of the issue of not being recognized on some (or all in my case) USB ports. It probably also solve if somebody got connection problems.

The main issue is that the XHC WHB04b receptor needs quite a lot of power (comparing to other USBs) to maintain a stable connection, and not all USB ports does provide such high current. So if the connection is not stable because the power issure, the kernel does not detect it. This can also happen on windows, but the windows specific drivers solve it on some cases. My computer is an industrial mini PC with external 12V PSU, so all USBs get their 5V from the main board. On desktop computers, front forts have usually lower power than rear ones, causing the issue.

There are a couple of really easy and cheap solutions:
-Use an USB HUB with external 5V power supply
-Use a Y cable (2 male, 1 female USB) either with both male USB connectors to the computer or the power only connector to a 5V PSU.
Displaying 12946 - 12952 out of 12952 results.
Time to create page: 2.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum