Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • N3pu
  • N3pu
06 Oct 2025 17:52
Replied by N3pu on topic door signal implementation

door signal implementation

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Hi,

i have something similar implemented in my machine. 
I have door closed signal, door locking signal (combined door sensor and locker). When TC is requested door is free of lock. When door is opened in manual mode when spindel is running. spindel stops. 

Attached you´ll find my hall (linux cnc 2.9.1). Search for door in the hal file (should be at the end). Hope you can recycle something..
 
  • juergen-home
  • juergen-home
06 Oct 2025 17:51

toggle2nist hangs when pressing an other button at the same time

Category: HAL

Many thanks.
I compiled in your magic code in. With a puls-lenght of 50 my problems seem to be gone. This should become the standard toggle2nist.
Many thanks!
  • MatthiasCNC
  • MatthiasCNC
06 Oct 2025 17:47 - 06 Oct 2025 17:47
Replied by MatthiasCNC on topic CiA 402 in 1.15.0

CiA 402 in 1.15.0

Category: EtherCAT

Thanks.

Yes, I switched to the generic driver. After studying the nearly 1000 pages of documentation, I didn't see any advantages :-).
I can configure the converter very well directly.

The tip helped me. I had to remove “name=‘D1’” and add “configPdos=”true".
You have to pay attention to upper and lower case here.
<slave idx="0" type="generic" vid="0x0000001d" pid="0x007b1a95" configPdos="true">

Then there were a few minor things in the ini and hal files. Now my bus is running.
Now I just have to take care of the units.
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 17:03

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

I've just built the current 2.9 branch (ie 2.9.6) and tested "halui.machine.is-on" reacting to "halui.machine.on" and "halui.machine.is-off", works for me in both tested guis (axis, gmoccapy)
Displaying 13141 - 13144 out of 13144 results.
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum