Category: EtherCAT
Hello,
I am new to LinuxCNC. I am trying to get a Festo CMMT-AS-C2-3A-EC-S1 to work via Ethercat with the CiA402. Unfortunately, I keep getting error messages when I start it up and have no idea what the problem could be.
Error message when starting up.
Debug file information:
Note: Using POSIX realtime
Failed to execute SDO upload: Input/output error
LCEC: slave 0.yaxis: Failed to execute SDO upload (0x6060:0x00, error -5, abort_code 00000000)
Failed to execute SDO download: Input/output error
LCEC: slave 0.zaxis: Failed to execute SDO download (0x607c:0x00, size 4, byte0=1, error -5, abort_code 00000000)
LinuxCNC Ethercat crashed with signal 11
-- STACK TRACE START
0 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/lcec.so(+0xfc8c) [0x7ff70e4ddc8c]
1 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x3c050) [0x7ff70f2f7050]
2 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0xa9d76) [0x7ff70f364d76]
3 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/motmod.so(+0xd9b8) [0x7ff70e6309b8]
4 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/motmod.so(+0xd5ad) [0x7ff70e6305ad]
5 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/motmod.so(+0xd2c3) [0x7ff70e6302c3]
6 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/motmod.so(+0x4a46) [0x7ff70e627a46]
7 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(rtapi_print_msg+0xbf) [0x558ee0026f2f]
8 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/lcec.so(+0x11e94) [0x7ff70e4dfe94]
9 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/lcec.so(+0x1316d) [0x7ff70e4e116d]
10 /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/lcec.so(rtapi_app_main+0x348) [0x7ff70e4dee76]
11 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(+0xbd67) [0x558ee0029d67]
12 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(+0xc6be) [0x558ee002a6be]
13 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(+0xccbc) [0x558ee002acbc]
14 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(+0x7a04) [0x558ee0025a04]
15 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(main+0x70f) [0x558ee002548f]
16 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x2724a) [0x7ff70f2e224a]
17 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0x85) [0x7ff70f2e2305]
18 /usr/bin/rtapi_app(_start+0x21) [0x558ee00258f1]
-- STACK TRACE END
./cia402.hal:16: waitpid failed /usr/bin/rtapi_app lcec
./cia402.hal:16: /usr/bin/rtapi_app exited without becoming ready
./cia402.hal:16: insmod for lcec failed, returned -1
HAL: ERROR: pin 'lcec.0.3.out-01' not found
shutdown.hal:2: unlink failed
2648
Stopping realtime threads
Unloading hal components
Waited 3 seconds for master. giving up.
Note: Using POSIX realtime
lcec: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
Note: Using POSIX realtime
motmod: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
Note: Using POSIX realtime
trivkins: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
Note: Using POSIX realtime
homemod: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
Note: Using POSIX realtime
tpmod: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
<commandline>:0: unloadrt failed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
I have attached my hal, ini, and xml files below. Does anyone have any idea what I have configured incorrectly?
Thank you.