Help,with the EtherCAT config

More
24 May 2024 11:42 #301306 by pd_2832
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on setting up an EtherCAT master on a Raspberry Pi using LinuxCNC. I've followed the steps for installation and successfully detected slaves. Specifically, I've connected an EK1100 and an EL7-EC400F driver.

However, upon proceeding with the setup, I encountered an error related to "lece_conf failed." I've made changes to the XML file as per the instructions provided.

Could someone please assist me in troubleshooting this issue? Any insights or suggestions on resolving the "lece_conf failed" error would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2024 01:25 #301632 by timaer
You may add the QQ group 251676794 if you know Chinese.They are all kind people who may help you with your problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pd_2832

More
30 May 2024 07:08 #301822 by pd_2832
Thank you very much for the kind invitation to join QQ Group 251676794. While I truly appreciate the gesture, I must admit that I am not proficient in Chinese.

I am currently facing a problem and seeking assistance, but I'm unable to fully understand the content of the group due to the language barrier. However, I'm hopeful that there might be alternative ways to seek help or perhaps members who can communicate in a language I understand.

Thank you for your help!

More
01 Jun 2024 01:54 #302026 by timaer
You may ask the expert also the group manager named 梦是乱的静 ,he/she is also able to communicate with English ,he/she is a very kind guy that has helped me a lot of times using remote desktop control,helping me config linuxcnc and making my servo and stepper motor works,saving me a lot of time .

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds