Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
05 Oct 2025 20:41
5i25t firmware screwup was created by Cooped-Up

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

Awhile ago I had been trying to set up my mesa electronics for a conversion I would like to do. I needed to flash the proper firmware for a 7i77 and a 7i74d and I found the firmware and flashed it. But then it was no longer recognized by the readhmid command or the computer. I have done the fallback jumper thing and am able to flash the firmware and do the reload command and I see it has changed the pins but then when I power cycle and move the jumper it is not recognized again on boot up. What am I doing wrong?
  • bentiggin
  • bentiggin
05 Oct 2025 20:41
Replied by bentiggin on topic Hypertherm hsd130 interface

Hypertherm hsd130 interface

Category: Plasma & Laser

I believe the high frequency parts are on the other side of the wall to the left. Pic attached of what i think is the high frequency parts.

The torch- and work+ have been identified so that shouldn't be a problem.

 
Displaying 13186 - 13187 out of 13187 results.
Time to create page: 1.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum