Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • jschulze
  • jschulze
30 Sep 2025 14:56
Replied by jschulze on topic Wrapped Rotary on Non Rotary Axis Letter.

Wrapped Rotary on Non Rotary Axis Letter.

Category: Basic Configuration

Hmm...

There must be a solution so your setup can be XYZABC.

How does the PC communicate with the machine?

I use a Mesa 7i76eu with ethernet.  I'm guessing with a little trial and error I could modify the kinematics file to just set the B axis value to a constant 0 to avoid it being in the calculations for TCP and then passthrough the actual value to my joint.  The actual matrix math stuff is well beyond my level, so I'd rather leave that alone.  Not totally sure I'd want to label it B axis instead of W anyway, since B wraps around Y in my head.

I'm going to work a bit on trying to get the axis to retain position values when it's in spindle mode, I'm using a step/dir servo, so I need to figure out a way to keep track of position somehow.
Displaying 13276 - 13276 out of 13276 results.
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum