Gmoccapy - A new screen for linuxcnc

More
01 May 2015 20:21 #58293 by newbynobi
You can set the sounds on the settings page.

Norbert
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFluffy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2015 20:49 #58294 by LAIR82
Probably a little late to the ballgame, but we use all touch screens, with external rubber keyboards, so we all ways have the cursor turned off, and we noticed the fact that the buttons would not change color sometimes when the given item was selected.

Rick

More
04 May 2015 01:20 - 04 May 2015 01:21 #58358 by MrFluffy
Hi Norbert,
I had lost the file chooser editing buttons altering the layout for my small screen, and I see them well documented in the gmoccapy wiki page too.
I know the frustration of writing good documentation then having users not read it fully, so my apologies for being one of those annoying users!
Last edit: 04 May 2015 01:21 by MrFluffy.

More
04 May 2015 03:52 #58361 by newbynobi
You are wellcome:-)

More
10 May 2015 04:49 - 10 May 2015 04:51 #58527 by tekmobile
For some reason when doing auto tool measurement change.ngc is called and shows where the program is and it does its routine etc then returns back to the running program and continues but the contents of change.ngc remains in the program screen until the final toolchange then the original program returns.

Any idea what is causing this maybe something ive not set up correctly ?

The picture is during the middle of a program while cutting so you can see what i mean

Last edit: 10 May 2015 04:51 by tekmobile. Reason: add image

More
11 May 2015 00:42 #58537 by newbynobi
I know!

Hal_glib is the reason, i think i found a work around, but it would be better to solve the remap stuff. I will ask in the developer list for help and implement my work arround as soon as possible.

Norbert

More
11 May 2015 00:52 #58538 by tekmobile

I know!

Hal_glib is the reason, i think i found a work around, but it would be better to solve the remap stuff. I will ask in the developer list for help and implement my work arround as soon as possible.

Norbert

OK I thought it was just me I've been over and over the wiki

More
12 May 2015 16:01 - 12 May 2015 16:08 #58588 by mariusl
@DaBit

Maybe that wiki-thing is best. After all it is not gmoccapy specific; it could be embedded into axis just as easily. The only 'problem' is maybe that I stole the icons from that Mach3 touch off page screenshot shown a few pages back.

I have started to redo those icons so that we cannot be blamed for stealing. :) Look a couple of posts back I posted a sample of the icon but have had no reply on if it is good enough to use or not. My Post
Please share your code with us and I will make the new graphics for all.
There are many of us waiting for the touch off stuff so having something at this time even if it is incomplete is better that nothing. And it is s waste of time if we all go and do the same thing.

Regards
Marius

www.bluearccnc.com

Last edit: 12 May 2015 16:08 by mariusl.

More
12 May 2015 16:41 - 12 May 2015 16:44 #58590 by DaBit
I can see in a blink of the eye what pressing that icon is supposed to do, so that icon fullfills it's purpose, and therefore it is good.
It is not more complicated than that, if you ask me.
Let's see if I can do some wiki-editing tonight. Somehow I always have 10000 reasons to postpone writing documentation :whistle:

Do you have the entire set, or only just that one? I would prefer to take screenshots with the new icons, but it is no bottleneck of course.
Last edit: 12 May 2015 16:44 by DaBit.

More
13 May 2015 00:29 #58604 by mariusl
I just did the one to see if someone liked it. If you want to use them I will put some time in on them. It does not take to long.

Regards
Marius

www.bluearccnc.com

Moderators: newbynobiHansU
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds