Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • FabLabRacing
  • FabLabRacing
Yesterday 20:13
Replied by FabLabRacing on topic Is this a bug?

Is this a bug?

Category: Plasmac

I was able to run the GCode above without issue, so I dont think its your GCode
  • HansU
  • HansU's Avatar
Yesterday 19:59 - Yesterday 20:05
Replied by HansU on topic Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Category: Gmoccapy

I deleted all the G54s. Where will you put the G54 now (important information) and why will it be better?


On top like in my example image.
This also has the advantage that on touch off the task bar doesn't hide the X value like it currently does (in fullscreen mode).



I also talked with Norbert that we might don't display the coordinate system at all in the DRO, because it is already displayed in the G-Codes section.
  • Odessit
  • Odessit
Yesterday 19:18

Turn G-code: conversational lathe cycle generator for LinuxCNC (12 cycles)

Category: Show Your Stuff

Ah, got it, thanks. The supabase.co one is also mine. Supabase is a hosted Postgres database (open source, basically a self-hostable Firebase alternative), and it's the backend of the site: license keys and trial activations, the small forum on the site, and site settings like prices, download links and the support e-mail.

The footer pulls the support e-mail from it, that's why you see it on every page. It's just plain database reads, no tracking or ads.
  • tuxcnc
  • tuxcnc
Yesterday 15:41
Replied by tuxcnc on topic Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Category: Gmoccapy

Because the window is wide and low.
Removing G54 from all but one line will not give us any more space to display anything.
However, moving G54 to another line requires adding a new line, which means there will be less height for the position and more width, which we already have in excess of...
I'll say it again.
A CNC machine is not a toy, it may damage something or injure the operator, so the most important information and buttons must be large, legible and easy to find and use.
Whether it will be pretty or ugly is secondary.

I deleted all the G54s. Where will you put the G54 now (important information) and why will it be better?
 
  • HansU
  • HansU's Avatar
Yesterday 13:27
Replied by HansU on topic Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Re-designing the Gmoccapy DRO

Category: Gmoccapy

Yeah that's also a possibility, but the duplicated "G54" consumes too much space IMHO.
 
There is no way to avoid this.
If we assume that G54 needs to be displayed somewhere, then we might as well display it several times and we need to have room for G59.3 (two more characters).

Why do we need it several times?
There cannot be different coordinate systems for different axes.
  • Hermle_Gerald
  • Hermle_Gerald
Yesterday 11:38 - Yesterday 11:55
Hermle auswahl Mesa Karten was created by Hermle_Gerald

Hermle auswahl Mesa Karten

Category: Deutsch

Hallo, ich lese nun schon länger hier mit.
Ich besitze eine Hermle uwf die ich komplett neu aufbaue. Angefangen habe ich vor ca 4 Jahre. Nun fehlt mir noch die Steuerung.
Die Videos vom Talla83 habe ich schon fast alle gesehen.
Meine Maschine hat:
3x Servomotoren
3x Heidehnhain Glasmastäb
1x Spindelmotor mit Fu
3x Achsklemmung
3x Soft Endschalter
3x Hardware Endschalter
Hydraulischer Werkzeugspanner
1x Zentralschmierung
Automatische Getriebeschaltung
Nun möchte ich die Mesa Karten Bestellen. 
Bitte sagt mir ob meine Recherche richtig ist. 
Bestellung: Mesa 7i76EU = hat sehr viele ein und Ausgänge für meine Schalter/Taster                   
                  Mesa 7I85 oder 7i85S ? bin mir nicht sicher welche ich nehmen sollte? für Heidenhain Glasmastäbe.

Danke, Gruß Gerald
  • DSS
  • DSS's Avatar
Yesterday 06:54 - Yesterday 06:59

For Sale Mesa , Geckodrive , Duet3D and Ethercat Hardware

Category: User Exchange

I want to get my Taig mill up and running, listing some things for sale to help make it happen. 
  • Mesa 7i95T : New unused (only opened for photos)
  • Price $182 + S&H
 
  • Geckodrive G540 : Used (was a bench test unit for me , never on a machine)
  • Price $160 + S&H
 
  • Geckodrive GR214V : [x3 units] New unused (only opened for photos)
  • Price $390 + S&H 
 
  • EtherCAT AX58100 AX58100-EVB-1 Evaluation Board : Unused (only opened for photos)
  • Price $80 + S&H
 
  • Duet3D Duet 3 Mainboard 6XD V1.02 : Unused (only opened the box for photos)
  • Price $155 + S&H

    Any questions let me know, I tried to include manuals where applicable with the photos in case any additional product information is needed. I respond asap , Contact details and photos are here  desertshedstudio.com/listings/
  • sgd
  • sgd
10 Oct 2026 01:49
Replied by sgd on topic I think the forum needs some TLC

I think the forum needs some TLC

Category: Forum Questions

I don't mean to downplay your experience - I believe you. The forum has been slow for quite a while, but usually works eventually, It got a lot worse yesterday morning when the current attack began in earnest.
Things seem to be better now, but are not optimal or even acceptable.
We'll continue to work on keeping the forum running reliably.
Thanks!
  • snowgoer540
  • snowgoer540's Avatar
10 Oct 2026 01:05
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic I think the forum needs some TLC

I think the forum needs some TLC

Category: Forum Questions

For what it's worth, I've been trying to get a forum page to load from Wednesday morning until this evening.
  • concorde
  • concorde
10 Oct 2026 01:02
JMC Servo Drive Bricked! was created by concorde

JMC Servo Drive Bricked!

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Hi Guys, 
I'm new to the forum here. I have a milling machine with a JMC Servo motor (110JAS) driving the spindle. It has stopped working with an alarm AL-610 that started whilst I was loading/writing a new parameter to the servo drive via the JMC diagnostics software. As it was writing it triggered the alarm that caused the machine to e-stop. Powering back up even after leaving for 15minutes still produces the alarm. AL-610 is "encoder offline" fault. Despite that, I am confident the hardware is all fine and it is the parameters that have become corrupted. Does anyone know how to perform a factory reset? 
  • snowgoer540
  • snowgoer540's Avatar
10 Oct 2026 01:02
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic Usefull Open Source software, vibe coded in Rust

Usefull Open Source software, vibe coded in Rust

Category: Off Topic and Test Posts

This is amazing, thank you for sharing!
  • FabLabRacing
  • FabLabRacing
09 Oct 2026 23:15
Replied by FabLabRacing on topic I think the forum needs some TLC

I think the forum needs some TLC

Category: Forum Questions

It is WAY better now, than it was this morning!!! A big thanks to all that worked on it!
  • tuxcnc
  • tuxcnc
09 Oct 2026 19:53

Highlighted gcode doesn't follow current position.

Category: Gmoccapy

Since I understood absolutely nothing from the author's description of the thread, and the matter intrigued me, I decided to try to reproduce this error.

It looks like this:
 
Here with the dark theme, which in my opinion is absolutely useless in practice, but shows better which line is highlighted:
 

To sum up.
The error only occurs when the percent sign is preceded by blank lines. (If any text precedes it, the program cannot be loaded.)
Then, if we select a path in the preview, the nth line of the file will be highlighted in the file window instead of the nth line of g-code.

Overall, the error is insignificant and occurs in very specific conditions, but this thread is proof that the user can become very confused... 
  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
09 Oct 2026 19:09 - 09 Oct 2026 21:22

Retrofitting a 3-axis VMC with DC servos - guidance needed

Category: Driver Boards

What firmware do you need?

Most have been updated to include the newer PWM module but maybe not all...

7I97T firmware is available here:

www.mesanet.com/software/parallel/7i97t.zip

( This link is in the specifications tab of the 7I97T in Mesa's webstore )

 
  • sgd
  • sgd
09 Oct 2026 17:49 - 09 Oct 2026 17:53
Replied by sgd on topic I think the forum needs some TLC

I think the forum needs some TLC

Category: Forum Questions

The forum has been under a sustained attack for a bit over a day (not "more than a week", as the post above indicates). We're doing what we can to mitigate the attack. Please try to be patient as we work to keep the forum available. We're not going to disclose the nature of the attack nor the mitigation measures we're taking, so please don't ask about that.
Thanks.
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 12888 results.
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum