Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
07 Oct 2025 09:54
Replied by Cooped-Up on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

No I didn't get a blinking green light, the 7i77 flickered a few times and went back to red.
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
07 Oct 2025 09:37

Mesa 7i76e -> problem to activate TB5 and TB6

Category: PnCConf Wizard

Hello,
iḿ a newbie (from Germany) and i just build a new mill. Now I want to configure my Mesa 7i76e. However, I can't get TB5 and TB6 to activate. Just TB2/TB3, P1 and P2 are visible.
Please help
  • Gartenzwerg
  • Gartenzwerg
07 Oct 2025 09:06
Replied by Gartenzwerg on topic Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Category: Deutsch

Danke, das ist schon mal ein Ansatz! 

Im Moment sehe ich da zwei Möglichkeiten:
- Raspberry Pi 5 + ein Parallel Hat von byte2bot
byte2bot.com/products/parallel-port-rasp...gak8F2DJq1o7WoFK2x-g

Verstehe ich das richtig, dass damit die Erzeugung der Signale die an meine Fräse gesendet werden im Raspberry stattfindet, und somit von der Systemauslastung, Latenz, etc.. abhängt?

- Raspberry Pi 5 + MESA 7C81
Während hier die Signale in/von der Mesa Karte erzeugt werden?

In beiden Fällen muss ich die .hal Dateien so anpassen dass die korrekten Pins angesprochen werden, das ist mir klar.

Aber funktioniert das grundsätzlich so, oder liege ich daneben?
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
07 Oct 2025 09:05
Replied by Hakan on topic Config-Problem Ethercat

Config-Problem Ethercat

Category: Deutsch

I assume the ERC60 just reports back the commanded position as actual position, without knowing if it lost steps.
Have you verified with halshow that  joint.2.motor-pos-fb =cia402.2.pos-cmd and cia402.2.drv-actual-position = lcec.0.5.actual-position?
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
07 Oct 2025 08:51 - 07 Oct 2025 12:55

Issue with OP Entry Delay and Failures in LinuxCNC + EtherCAT System

Category: EtherCAT

That looks like the situation I had yesterday. Traced it to a bad kernel (I think I traced it there).
I upgraded the kernel to latest 6.12-48 and all problems went away.
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
07 Oct 2025 08:48 - 07 Oct 2025 12:55

Ethercat drives not responding, mesa error finishing read

Category: EtherCAT

I got lot's of errors yesterday and going in and out of PREOP. 
It might have been a bad kernel. I upgrade to latest 6.12-48 and the problems went away.
Think the bad one was 6.12-38.
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
07 Oct 2025 08:45
Replied by Hakan on topic Important EtherCAT configuration option

Important EtherCAT configuration option

Category: EtherCAT

Got that too yesterday. Traced it to a bad kernel think it was 6.14-38 or so. Upgrade the kernel is my advice.
 
Displaying 13111 - 13117 out of 13117 results.
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum