Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Fabse
  • Fabse
06 Oct 2025 18:44

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

Hey and thanks for the effort!
I tried a sim config and set the "halui.maschine.on" and I get "halui.maschine.is-on" to change state to on. With off it works in the other direction.
I then tried the same thing with my config (pendant off) and it works! When I turn my pendant on things go down hill... I then press the reset button on the pendant and I can get my "halui.maschine.is-on" to get stuck either on or off. If it is stuck, it does not change whith the GUI button either.
This is beyond confusing to me. Why does my cofig do that from version 2.9.5 onward?
  • N3pu
  • N3pu
06 Oct 2025 18:02

Probescreen versa v1 Problem with XYZ Auto-Zero Gmoccapy LinuxCNC 2.9.1

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Thanks for confirming it´s a bit strange :)
I´ve now tried again the newer probescreen v.2.9 where I didn´t connect the toolchange pins (this was the initial reason for using the older screen v1). It seems to gerneral work, too. But with a strange behavior like in v1.

Probing in Z seems to work fine. When I touch Probing from X-, Y- the machine starts moving in X+ direction until it prompts "finished without probing..". It should move in X- first, Z down, and then X+ for touching.. Crazy behavior.
In my case it starts directly moving X+ without moving Z..

I allready checkt the macro files. everything seems to be okay. any idea how to debug it?
Displaying 13141 - 13142 out of 13142 results.
Time to create page: 7.574 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum