Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • yaska
  • yaska
05 Oct 2025 08:55 - 07 Oct 2025 09:43
Flex Gui Keyboard jog error was created by yaska

Flex Gui Keyboard jog error

Category: Flex GUI

  Flex gui 1.3.0 keyboard jog 
 I upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0 and received the attached error  message

File Attachment:

File Name: linuxcnc.report.txt
File Size:10 KB
.If I delete jog_modes_cb or jog_vel_sl from .ui, I can open the GUI, but a pop-up warns that jog_modes_cb is needed for jogging. All other functions work in the GUI except jogging. I tried a few Flex programs and they worked. If I load Ver1.2.2, everything works normally.  
  • takgu
  • takgu
05 Oct 2025 08:52

Undefined Reference to hal_export_funct Linker Error in LinuxCNC HAL Component

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

The reason I am using Qt C++ is that the existing external module, which was developed in C++, is incompatible with Qt Python (QtPy).

Thanks.
  • takgu
  • takgu
05 Oct 2025 08:34

Undefined Reference to hal_export_funct Linker Error in LinuxCNC HAL Component

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

/lib/linuxcnchal.so
- hal_export_funct - not exist

/rtlib/hal_lib.so
- hal_export_funct - exist

LIBS += -L$$LINUXCNC_HOME/lib -llinuxcnchal
LIBS += -L$$LINUXCNC_HOME/rtlib -lhal_lib

** Link Error when building qt app ('Not found -lhal_lib')

Thanks
  • unknown
  • unknown
05 Oct 2025 08:33
Replied by unknown on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

You can always reduce the size of the image.
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
05 Oct 2025 08:21 - 05 Oct 2025 08:22
  • wusel0464
  • wusel0464
05 Oct 2025 08:20
Replied by wusel0464 on topic Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Category: Qtvcp

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for the quick reaction.
My concern is to exploit the dissolution of the chip for a more precise presentation. The zoom function built into Qtdragon is forced to invent pixels, but this is not significant to a small extent. There is not much to get out of a currently used resolution of 640x480 pixels. In the current situation, improvement would only be achieved by reducing the distance from the camera, but I come to areas where it becomes unhealthy for the camera.
My milling machine is just a cheese mill, but improving ease of use is nothing bad.
The picture of OpenCV has to be read somewhere, and couldn't you install these lines?

cap.set (cv2.cap_prop_frame_width, 1600)
cap.set (cv2.cap_prop_frame_height, 1200)

The values ​​are now mine and it works so far that the picture becomes visibly worse with small values.
Or how do you get Linux not to take the standard resolution?

Thank you for your efforts and all the best, Frank.
Displaying 13186 - 13193 out of 13193 results.
Time to create page: 0.871 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum