Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Digger011
  • Digger011
04 Oct 2025 16:43
Replied by Digger011 on topic Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

I've got this replay and I don't understand what is going on.

milos@debian:~$ sudo apt-get install r8168-dkms
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
r8168-dkms is already the newest version (8.048.03-3).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Setting up initramfs-tools (0.142+deb12u1) ...
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
Setting up r8168-dkms (8.048.03-3) ...
Removing old r8168-8.048.03 DKMS files...
Deleting module r8168-8.048.03 completely from the DKMS tree.
Loading new r8168-8.048.03 DKMS files...
Deprecated feature: REMAKE_INITRD (/usr/src/r8168-8.048.03/dkms.conf)
Building for 6.1.0-30-rt-amd64
Building initial module for 6.1.0-30-rt-amd64
Deprecated feature: REMAKE_INITRD (/var/lib/dkms/r8168/8.048.03/source/dkms.conf)
Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 6.1.0-30-rt-amd64 (x86_64)
Consult /var/lib/dkms/r8168/8.048.03/build/make.log for more information.
dpkg: error processing package r8168-dkms (--configure):
installed r8168-dkms package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 10
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.142+deb12u1) ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-6.1.0-30-rt-amd64
raspi-firmware: missing /boot/firmware, did you forget to mount it?
run-parts: /etc/initramfs/post-update.d//z50-raspi-firmware exited with return code 1
dpkg: error processing package initramfs-tools (--configure):
installed initramfs-tools package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
r8168-dkms
initramfs-tools
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
  • Digger011
  • Digger011
04 Oct 2025 16:41
Replied by Digger011 on topic Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

Hi Tommy,
I did it, and there was no Lan card reported. Even, if I tried to add new connection, didn't work. :(
  • tlightus
  • tlightus
04 Oct 2025 15:29 - 04 Oct 2025 15:31
Replied by tlightus on topic Potential All-in-One Single Board Computers

Potential All-in-One Single Board Computers

Category: Computers and Hardware

  With the RPI4 being a viable contender albeit marginal for linuxcnc I thought I'd share some results i got from a stock RPI5 with a SD and with the addition of a nvme hat. I think they have knocked it out of the park with this one.The first one is with a nvme ssd hat added and the second one is with the standard SD card.  
  • wusel0464
  • wusel0464
04 Oct 2025 15:01
Replied by wusel0464 on topic Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Category: Qtvcp

Hello,

Sometimes try to tinker something that roughly corresponds to functionality, which I am looking for for Qtdragon.
I have little idea what I copied together. But it only runs in studio code how to explain the Linuxcnc, so I am light years away to understand it.
Here is the code snippet:

import cv2

cap = cv2.VideoCapture(0)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH, 1600)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_HEIGHT, 1200)

while True:
ret_val, img = cap.read()
down_width = 800
down_height = 600
down_points = (down_width, down_height)
img = cv2.resize(img, down_points, interpolation= cv2.INTER_AREA)
cv2.imshow('my webcam', img)

if cv2.waitKey(1) == 27:
break # esc to quit
cap.release()
cv2.destroyAllWindows()

Best regards and have a nice weekend, Frank.
Translation errors come from Google.
  • ShemJ
  • ShemJ's Avatar
04 Oct 2025 14:56

EL8 - Rehoming axis goes max speed ignores machine and driver limits

Category: EtherCAT

Maybe it is in the homing file? Perhaps I can change the homing file to rehome rather than return to home if that it is indeed the case that it is not actually rehoming?
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
04 Oct 2025 14:01
Replied by DerKlotz on topic Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

Ok, thanks
  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
04 Oct 2025 13:54
Replied by PCW on topic Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

No jumpers need to be changed, and you and run the logic side of the 7I76E on 5V, but
since the field I/O side needs 12/24V, there usually is not much point.
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
04 Oct 2025 13:43
Mesa 7i76e external 5V was created by DerKlotz

Mesa 7i76e external 5V

Category: Computers and Hardware

Hello,I would like to operate my Mesa7i76e with an external 5V power supply. Unfortunately, I cannot find any information in the documentation about whether I need to change any jumpers and, if so, which ones. Can you help?Thank you.
  • vibram
  • vibram
04 Oct 2025 12:49 - 04 Oct 2025 12:50
Replied by vibram on topic Servo and encoder setup issue

Servo and encoder setup issue

Category: Basic Configuration

thank you as always for your help.
I managed to reverse the encoder scale correctly
I must have something wrong with my closed loop signal
If I jog, on the first order; my pid.x.command is stuck and don't go back to 0. don't pay attention to the enc-count, this is before the *-1 scale

 

File Attachment:

File Name: custom_2025-10-04.hal
File Size:0 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: mill2_2025-10-04.ini
File Size:3 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: mill2_2025-10-04.hal
File Size:11 KB
Displaying 13201 - 13209 out of 13209 results.
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum