Error Recovery

More
23 Jul 2020 11:58 #175529 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Error Recovery

You can contact me here and we can discuss off forum. www.vmn.com.au/contact-us

This fell off my radar, but I did send you a message there in the "contact us" section. Maybe it went to your spam folder :laugh:

You must have broke it. :)
I can't see anything. Its frustrating there are no PM's on this forum. I do have some rules to keep the good people out of my spam. You should have qualified :woohoo:
You can also get me via PM on plasmaspider or cnczone. I don't mind responding to emails but I have previously been flooded with email if I publish any emails on my web site.
I've been under the pump a bit work wise so its been severely interfering with my Linuxcnc time recently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2020 12:02 #175531 by snowgoer540
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic Error Recovery

You can contact me here and we can discuss off forum. www.vmn.com.au/contact-us

This fell off my radar, but I did send you a message there in the "contact us" section. Maybe it went to your spam folder :laugh:

You must have broke it. :)
I can't see anything. Its frustrating there are no PM's on this forum. I do have some rules to keep the good people out of my spam. You should have qualified :woohoo:
You can also get me via PM on plasmaspider or cnczone. I don't mind responding to emails but I have previously been flooded with email if I publish any emails on my web site.
I've been under the pump a bit work wise so its been severely interfering with my Linuxcnc time recently.

Sounds good, I'm on plasmaspider as well, I just rarely post there (actually I rarely go there at all, I usually forget about it to be honest), I'll shoot you a PM one of these days.

It can be annoying not having any PMs here, but I feel like there's some people who would get flooded, so I can understand it also.

It's pretty stupid how work gets in the way of fun...

More
23 Jul 2020 12:21 #175533 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Error Recovery

It can be annoying not having any PMs here, but I feel like there's some people who would get flooded, so I can understand it also.

I was one of them, and i can imagine some other members aslo.
That in itself is not the issue, the main issue is helping via PM leaves out the rest of the forum, and that in my book is a "no no".
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54, Clive S, snowgoer540

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds