Elumatec SBZ 130/01 retrofit

More
27 Mar 2017 21:17 #90396 by tommylight
Wisited there some days ago, machine working perfectly cutting slots on 4mm steel profiles with a 9mm roughing end mill, all day every day. Doing it at 100mm/ minute as i did not dare to push it harder, it was made for aluminium.
Drilling holes easily as the profiles have to be drilled first ( 22 holes ) and then slots cut starting from those holes.
Al in all a success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2018 21:22 #119570 by aluplastvz
Pozdrav g Berisa vidim da si radio ovog Elumateka ,ja imam slicnu masinu da radim ali nema rotirajuce alate nego automatsku izmenu alata,kako ste resavali programiranje bocnih burgija za frezovanje cilindra na al profilu nekom skriptom ili neki drugi nacin.Inace imam jednu SBC 130 u ispravnom originalnom stanju.
U kom si gradu ja sam cesto na Kosovu radim dosta masine za staklo kao i za al i pvc stolariju,mozda mozemo nesto saradjivat
Pozdrav
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Zoran

More
30 Oct 2018 06:31 #119634 by tommylight
@Zoran
There is a dedicated forum thread for other languages:
forum.linuxcnc.org/37-international-linu...ki-serb-and-croatian
Or you can use google translate and write in both languages.

Programiranje reznog alata se vrsi na CAM softweru, Linuxcnc treba da zna samo offsete alata, Linuxcnc je kontroller masine, ne bavi se racunanjem puteva alata.
Ja sam u Peci.

More
03 Oct 2019 23:22 #147045 by tommylight
FYI, this machine is still working, not a single issue. It does work 8 to 11 hours a day every day.
Added a test config to the original post, will try to find the finished config and upload it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bevins

More
03 Oct 2019 23:24 #147046 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Elumatec SBZ 130/01 retrofit
Very Cool. Nice work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
03 Oct 2019 23:31 #147050 by tommylight
Thank you very much.
I am still looking for a Biesse 346 since i saw your retrofit. There is one with a dead control but not for sale, even after i offered 9000 Euro for it. I need to move somewhere more CNC friendly ! :)

More
04 Oct 2019 00:49 #147055 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Elumatec SBZ 130/01 retrofit

Thank you very much.
I am still looking for a Biesse 346 since i saw your retrofit. There is one with a dead control but not for sale, even after i offered 9000 Euro for it. I need to move somewhere more CNC friendly ! :)

I want you to find one also so you can help me switch from Python to ngc remap....lol

More
20 Oct 2020 14:53 #186696 by Benno
Replied by Benno on topic Elumatec SBZ 130/01 retrofit
Hello Tom,

my name is Benno and I am from Austria. I found your project, a year ago (in summer I do not have much time) and I were fascinated because a friend of me has exact same machine with any kind of error on the PC at the boot. The problem now I have, I do not have the wiring diagram specially of the machine only one for the "CNC-Feldbus-System" and "MAG-SYSTEM Technische Dokumentation" which are just a schematic connection of the MAG-things ( no documentation of the 32io's). I also contacted Elumatec Austria, but they do not have any documents.
I want to ask you if you have some documents or pictures which you can share, I also will give you a donation.
I hope my English is not to confuse, if you don't know what I want, I will write in German :-)
Greetings and a nice day
Benno

More
20 Oct 2020 19:37 #186733 by tommylight
Hallo Benno,
Ich denke ich hab etwas, wen ich das finde melde mich hier.
I think i have something, if i find them i will report here.
MFG,
Tom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Benno

More
20 Oct 2020 20:23 #186743 by tommylight
Found them on one of my phones, all 50 pages of it as pictures of good quality ! :woohoo:
Now the problem becomes how to send them as they are 90MB , so email will not work, forum will not accept them as most of them are over 2MB, so the only option remains google.
Working on it....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Benno, tmoeti

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds