Retrofit cnc 3axis

More
04 Oct 2022 08:51 #253424 by clayd_lopunk
Replied by clayd_lopunk on topic Retrofit cnc 3axis
Very well Aciera, I will try to see if by turning the spindle I have any variations on the transistor pins, and I will check the volts of the input device and the 8 relays if I find some more precise results. When I turned the spindle I had no variations on the transistors and no input lights turned on, but tonight I check everything in a better way.
I would like to avoid disassembling the motor boards, but if it were the last resort ..

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2022 22:55 #253575 by clayd_lopunk
Io
Attachments:

More
05 Oct 2022 23:26 #253578 by clayd_lopunk
After the photos, the A341 card seems to be connected to the front buttons of the panel, I have already detected them as input devices, except for the spindle potentiometer. The flat cable coming out of this card goes to the large drive card, where the input and output flats are. I noticed that if I press the button to enable the axes at any time the machine clicks and they seem to remain enabled until the red emergency button is pressed. I found the pin that turns the spindle on one of the transistors, when I activate the rotation the value goes from 12 to 0, also on one of the relays I found the nebulizer command. The flat output cable clearly carries pins 2-11 from a yellow-green ground cable as we had supposed, the single cable protected by the plastic instead corresponds to the pin that turns the spindle. How can I find the spindle references. Do I have to disassemble some boards to better understand and take pictures?

Thanks

More
06 Oct 2022 05:26 #253589 by Aciera
Replied by Aciera on topic Retrofit cnc 3axis
It would certainly be the easiest if you could take the boards out and post high resolution pictures of the front and back.

More
06 Oct 2022 07:04 #253593 by clayd_lopunk
Ok, devo estrarre le schede dei motori e quella grande input output, o anche la scheda piccola dietro la pulsantiera? 

Thanks Aciera

More
06 Oct 2022 15:21 #253614 by Aciera
Replied by Aciera on topic Retrofit cnc 3axis
Might as well pull out all the boards, the more information the better.

More
06 Oct 2022 15:44 #253617 by clayd_lopunk
The boards behind the push-button panel are difficult to access if I don't disconnect the whole panel ... I'm afraid then I won't be able to reassemble everything correctly. I see what I can do! I found in the software a draft of the drives required by MC53, they refer to the updated version (i.e. the one of the wiring diagram), in this older machine there are fewer, there are no lights and the advance potentiometer is missing, there is only for the spindle.
In the meantime, I am attaching a photo of this too.

Thank you

More
06 Oct 2022 15:47 #253618 by clayd_lopunk
A

More
06 Oct 2022 22:08 #253638 by clayd_lopunk
board
Attachments:

More
06 Oct 2022 22:18 #253639 by clayd_lopunk
b1
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds