Category: General LinuxCNC Questions
Hi
Pleases help. I am trying to do a fresh install on an old computer and router system, but I am getting this error message: rtapi_app: caught signal 11 - dumping core.
This is what I get when I start LCNC from command line:
linuxcnc
LINUXCNC - 2.9.4
Machine configuration directory is '/home/aaron/linuxcnc/configs/Joe's-router'
Machine configuration file is 'Joe's-router.ini'
LinuxCNC is still running. Restart it? [Y/n] y
Cleaning up old LinuxCNC...
Shutting down and cleaning up LinuxCNC...
Waiting for other session to finish exiting...lockfile still not removed
Waited 3 seconds for master. giving up.
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
pwmgen: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
stepgen: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
motmod: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
trivkins: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
tpmod: not loaded
<commandline>:0: exit value: 255
<commandline>:0: rmmod failed, returned -1
<commandline>:0: unloadrt failed
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
Starting LinuxCNC...
linuxcnc TPMOD=tpmod HOMEMOD=homemod EMCMOT=motmod
iopl() failed: Operation not permitted
cannot gain I/O privileges - forgot 'sudo make setuid' or using secure boot? -parallel port access is not allowed
Note: Using POSIX realtime
Found file(REL): ./Joe's-router.hal
identityKinematicsSetup: coordinates:XXYZ
Joint 0 ==> Axis X
Joint 1 ==> Axis X
Joint 2 ==> Axis Y
Joint 3 ==> Axis Z
identityKinematicsSetup: Recommend: kinstype=both
config string '0 out'
Found file(REL): ./custom.hal
rtapi_app: caught signal 11 - dumping core
rtapi_app: caught signal 11 - dumping core
note: MAXV max: 85.000 units/sec 5100.000 units/min
note: LJOG max: 85.000 units/sec 5100.000 units/min
note: LJOG default: 8.500 units/sec 510.000 units/min
Warning: Forward kinematics must handle duplicate coordinate letters:xx
Note:
Individual axis homing is not currently supported for
KINEMATICS_IDENTITY with duplicate axis letter <X>
note: jog_order='XYZ'
note: jog_invert=set()
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010196 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010282 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010223 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010128 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010149 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010212 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010275 seconds
USRMOT: ERROR: command timeout
task: main loop took 1.010156 seconds
Thanks
Aaron