Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Ayden25
  • Ayden25
05 Oct 2025 05:31
7i76eu connection issues was created by Ayden25

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

I switched w13 and w14 as the instructions declare and I am still getting 127.0.0.1 in either default and eprom.At any rate I am getting a error on boot www.facebook.com/share/p/1BkDAYUf7Q/Fb post with the image of my error. I changed the ip of the pc to match the 127.0.0.1 to match what people are doing with 10.10.10.10 but still no luck any thoughts cant find any eu specific info or a 7i76eu specific profile on linux cnc.
  • unknown
  • unknown
05 Oct 2025 00:12
Replied by unknown on topic Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Installing LAN driver for RealTek 8111H

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

I would still fix the raspi thing, it'll bite later on.

And the kernel supplied RealTek drivers aren't the best.
Displaying 13201 - 13202 out of 13202 results.
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum