Remora - ethernet NVEM cnc board

More
05 Sep 2022 18:08 #251243 by cakeslob
imxrt1052 should be covered by mbed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2022 18:24 #251244 by Murphy
NC girl store won't ship either . Asked if they had them in stock ready to ship. They answered yes. Paid my money. 3 days later told me wait a while as they are been upgraded lol

More
05 Sep 2022 21:28 #251256 by Cold Turkey

I asked them ;)
You've made contact...? I tried with no success.

Yeah through DigitalDream Store on Aliexpress. I just straight up asked them about what was in it, he checked with his boss and gave the answer. If you have no luck getting in touch with them just let me know what you want me to ask them and I'll have a crack.

More
06 Sep 2022 07:42 #251268 by scotta
EC300 has shipped, two days after order. Super curious re the MCU...
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
06 Sep 2022 11:48 #251287 by CBollweg
Hi Scott,
I am lost. After flashing the new Firmware it is not able to ping the EC500.
Flashing the old firmware, still the same error with the nvmpg.
Sorry for this, but i need help to solve the problem.
Thx

Christian

More
06 Sep 2022 16:00 #251310 by kwarup
I just have created a qt1280x1024.deb with Remora example machine.it works only with 2.9.0pre.I've installed on a vm this package to see if it was ok. 

here is the link on google drive      qtRemora1200x1024.deb

also have a buster distribution with 2.9.0pre  LinuxCNC Buster 2.9.0pre
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, scotta

More
07 Sep 2022 04:22 #251389 by scotta

Hi Scott,
Thx

Christian

Hi Christian, have you checked that your network adaptor is configured correctly to have an IP address within the same sub net 10.10.10.xx? Assuming you are not going through a router, When you plug the network cable into the controller board and run the ifconfig command from terminal do you see that your adaptor has an IP address?

If you have a good IP address and still no luck pinging, I'd then move on to doing a full chip erase and reflash the firmware. 

More
08 Sep 2022 07:04 #251467 by CBollweg

Hi Scott,
Thx

Christian
Hi Christian, have you checked that your network adaptor is configured correctly to have an IP address within the same sub net 10.10.10.xx? Assuming you are not going through a router, When you plug the network cable into the controller board and run the ifconfig command from terminal do you see that your adaptor has an IP address?

If you have a good IP address and still no luck pinging, I'd then move on to doing a full chip erase and reflash the firmware. 

Hi Scott,
ip address is 10.10.10.1. So i did a full chip erase and reflashed the firmware from this "github.com/scottalford75/Remora-EC500/tree/main/Firmware". A ping on 10.10.10.10 says host unreachable. So i erased the chip once again an flashed the firmware from "github.com/scottalford75/Remora-Novusun/...are/Remora-EC500.bin" And the ping on 10.10.10.10 has good results. But there is still no change with the nvmpg with this version of firmware. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am very sorry for causing you such inconveniences.

Christian 

More
08 Sep 2022 12:31 #251482 by MX_Master
Guys, new NVEMs has a new scheme and a new main chip - iMX RT1052.
Attachments:

More
08 Sep 2022 21:32 #251520 by scotta
Great to hear you are getting a response from the board. I assume that LinuxCNC will come out of eStop and that you can run a gcode confirming communication with the board is good.

Have you used the latest firmware github.com/scottalford75/Remora-EC500/tree/main/Firmware ? Also, I've be caught out not having the switch in the "nv" position.

Time to create page: 2.561 seconds