5Axis Kinetic from 2.8 on 2.7x

More
27 Nov 2020 04:49 #190395 by Aciera
Replied by Aciera on topic 5Axis Kinetic de 2.8 en 2.7x
Which kinematic, 5axiskins.c?
The kinematic is defined in the [KINS] section of the INI. Load the bridgemill simulation and it will create a config folder then have a look at the INI file in there for reference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2020 12:04 #190428 by JackRay
Hello,

In fact I think everything is working. I have a voltage between 0-10V which comes out of my PWM converter in analigic signal. my problem is electromagnetic interference. when i start my frequency converter, it cuts off the power of linuxcnc and error messages are displayed (such as limit switch on x or y or z axis. i also have an abnormal frequency variation on the display of my variator.

My break out cart is StV2, VFD YL620-A

Thank you
Attachments:

More
29 Nov 2020 13:33 #190603 by JackRay
Good morning all,

for everyone's information. I do not know if this point has been addressed.

I solved the problem (which I believed to be interference).

as said in my previous post I had a very important frequency variation on my frequency converter which caused me errors in linuxcnc (pussance stop, limit switch ...).
In all this comes from the feeding of the different cards in the system. the power supply of the Break out card have an individual power supply. this power supply must not be used to supply, for example, the card for converting the PWM signal into 0-10V. I used the 13V output of my VFD yl620-A to power this card and now everything works fine.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds