5Axis Kinetic from 2.8 on 2.7x

More
10 Sep 2020 08:21 #181581 by JackRay
External contacts have no effect on the machine.The machine moves manually (with the + - buttons on the interface) without problem on all axes.

all limit switches / zero point measurement / tool length measurement / emergency stop all return a signal in the "hal" but without any effect on the machine.

on my version 2.7.14 it works without problem, I could not remove the stop button without the machine being on.

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2020 08:36 #181582 by Aciera
Have you read my second post?

More
10 Sep 2020 09:27 #181591 by JackRay
No i don't know to received

More
10 Sep 2020 10:24 #181604 by JackRay
I made the connections, but I have a configuration problem.

Here is the message

Thank

File Attachment:

File Name: 5axescnc_2...10-2.hal
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:

More
10 Sep 2020 11:07 #181611 by JackRay
to all ,

I share my two .hal / .ini files where the positioned 5-axis configuration works perfectly with (emergency stop / limit switch / reference point).

I would like to thank you all for your help and especially Aciera who had a lot of patience with me. I will therefore continue with the xyzac-trt-kins to make a machine with 5 simultaneous axes.

thanks a lot for your help
Attachments:

More
10 Sep 2020 11:17 #181613 by Aciera
Glad you got it working.

More
10 Sep 2020 19:55 #181674 by JackRay
Good evening

I have configured my .hal & .ini files. or I included the loading of the module "xyzac-trt-kins" + connections to the HAL (length compensation in "z"), and I do not understand the behavior of my machine.

with each movement of axes a message announces that I will exceed the limits in positive or negative ...

I used a G54 to make my zero machine.

frankly I don't understand much.

if you have any tips?

thank you

More
11 Sep 2020 04:52 - 11 Sep 2020 05:35 #181719 by Aciera
Limits are the values you entered in the ini file for each axis/joint. That is independent on where you zero the axis only on the home position and the length of travel possible for each joint/axis. Of course you will want to setup your workpiece so that there is enough space for the machine to move.

The contoller will try to move the tool in a position where the TCP follows the part being rotated. Depending on your pivot lenghts and tool lenght that may well exeed your limits.

Have you set up your pivot distances correctly?

[edit]
best approach might be to start with the rotary table and just leave the tilting table at 0. As you rotate the rotary you should see the tool folowing the table.

Maybe have a look here:
forum.linuxcnc.org/10-advanced-configura...nematics-x?start=270

forum.linuxcnc.org/media/kunena/attachme.../5-axis-machines.pdf
Last edit: 11 Sep 2020 05:35 by Aciera. Reason: Clarifications

More
11 Sep 2020 06:24 #181724 by JackRay
ok thanks i will try. I can understand through your messages that the more the pivot offset and important as well as the length of the tools, it will take longer strokes on the 3 axes "xyz".

thank you

More
11 Sep 2020 09:21 #181740 by JackRay
Despite the changes made to my .hal / .ini files I cannot get it to work. still a joint problem on the "z" axis despite changes in tool length or offset of the pivot point.

help please.

thank you
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds