Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

More
26 Jul 2014 18:22 #49170 by aventtini
Now it's getting really annoying , i got the 5i25 x 7i77x2
system is on ,I open Pncconf , create new conf next ,mesa 0 pci 5i25 next , external control no modification next , gui defaults next , MESA0 SETUP select form files that are on the web 5i25_7i77x2 numbers of encoders 3, number of smart serial ports 1 , num of channels 1 , accept components , 2 taps i/o connector 2 and i/o connector 3 . First i/o 2 is outputs and i dont select . i/o 3 pin 0 encoder x ,pin 1 encoder y , pin 2 encoder z. there is no pwm..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2014 21:07 #49172 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit
If you have a problem with pncconf, its probably best to move the thread to the pncconf section of the forum

If can you state what you tried to do and what happened (with copy/pasted messages or screen shots)
that would make it easier for someone to help

More
27 Jul 2014 04:52 #49177 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

there is no pwm..

I have a feeling that the 7i77 doesn't use PWM, I think that the analogue voltages might be created in a non-pwm way.

But I might be wrong.

More
31 Jul 2014 00:42 #49298 by aventtini
Hello agen , can any one tell me how to set up on the 7i77 the analog volatge offsets in the hal file?

More
31 Jul 2014 00:52 #49299 by PCW
You can use the bias input on the PID component for this

Normally this is not needed, why do you think that the
analog voltage output needs an offset?

More
31 Jul 2014 01:31 #49300 by aventtini
In on state i see the encoders and axis moving slow .

More
31 Jul 2014 01:48 #49301 by PCW
This is OK (all velocity mode drives will drift), but it does possibly indicate that you do not have the driver enables working (the drives should not be enabled until the machine is on and PID loop is running. Once the PID loop is running, drift will stop)

This is a machine and worker safety issue, as Linuxcnc should be able to disable the drives
in case of a following error.

More
31 Jul 2014 03:24 #49304 by aventtini
Now the machine is like this start pc, open general button , then press the button enable servo . In this state its not normal that the machine is moving right ? I did not make any modification on the electrical schematic of the machine is 100% as is .

More
31 Jul 2014 03:40 #49306 by PCW
If its only starts to creep (and continues to creep) when you enable the drives via linuxcnc,
then it sounds like you dont have the PID loop closed (no feedback) or have not begun PID tuning

BEWARE! the first time you enable the PID (by setting reasonable amounts of P term)
it may runaway at full speed because of feedback being backwards

More
31 Jul 2014 17:40 #49337 by aventtini
I got the sw out and the axis is still moving . The old controler was doing a compensation i think . This is set by the PID?

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds