Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

More
10 Feb 2015 00:12 #55836 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

Andy , i will give the P valute to maximum until de motor oscilates

Increase the value, jog the machine, increase again until the system seems unstable.
Then reduce it a bit.

Do you know if the drives are velocity-mode or torque-mode?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2015 01:40 #55840 by aventtini
02476.info/Bosch/Bosch%20Servodyn%20inverter.PDF
i think is speed

on page 31 one i can see there are volts per Rpm .

More
10 Feb 2015 02:08 #55841 by andypugh

02476.info/Bosch/Bosch%20Servodyn%20inverter.PDF
i think is speed .

Yes, it definitely looks like a velocity-mode servo. That should be fairly easy to tune. (It is entirely possible that it was tuned perfectly at P = 1 but that would be unusual.)

More
10 Feb 2015 02:35 #55843 by aventtini
im still on papers untill i make my test. If it was tuned i had speed on rapids like original plc. No i want to learn linuxcnc at maximum . Next week i have a hardinge hxl to retrofit. Im waiting for combo pack :D . The only problem on the traub is that i cant read the halscope . But everything can be learn . Its not that user frendly but it can be done

More
10 Feb 2015 02:39 #55844 by andypugh

If it was tuned i had speed on rapids like original plc.

No, the reason your machine is slow is that you have set it up to be slow. All the max-velocity values in the INI are a lot lower than the original machine specs.

The only problem on the traub is that i cant read the halscope

You don't actually need halscope to improve your tuning. It's a useful tool, but you can experiment with changing P values without it.

More
10 Feb 2015 02:44 #55845 by aventtini
Now i was thinking some random times , 1-2 week a runaway was happening on X and Y when homing . It was a really stres for me with this . I have put good wires , gnd , no mechanical gaps on the ballscrew and it was still happening . Temperature on the room was 15 to 30c and it was till happening but not allways . Some times on X more and less on Y . Still did not undestand why

More
10 Feb 2015 08:58 #55849 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit
If you have runaways you likely have an electrical issue of some kind

In any case make you ferror limits smaller This is an important safety issue

Another safety issue is to make sure linuxcnc can enable and disable the drives

it was not clear to me that this had been done

More
10 Feb 2015 13:54 #55850 by aventtini
its not from the cables. I have changed the mesa cables with a quality one , after that i made one from a good screen cable . All the encoder cables are the original ones . I have check every wire that is conected to the bord to see if there is a cable problem . My 24v source is a siemens 40A stabilizated . The machine and the computer has ground . Its funny its happening only on homing , near the home position . I was thinking its the end of the srew but is not .

More
10 Feb 2015 22:25 #55862 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit
Did you reduce the ferror limits?

A huge ferror limit is dangerous and makes diagnosing problems like your runaway much harder

Wiring could be a problem as could a bad encoder, controller, drive, or limit switch

More
11 Feb 2015 01:40 #55870 by aventtini
yes i have changed , there is no runway for 4 weeks now . I will see if its ok ? I was wanted to ask and andy because you know all thats on this forum . There is any one that made a HASS vf3 from 93 whir DC motors with LNXcnc ? I want o promote the combo and software for milling machines . And i make some demo machines by self.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds