Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 17:03

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

I've just built the current 2.9 branch (ie 2.9.6) and tested "halui.machine.is-on" reacting to "halui.machine.on" and "halui.machine.is-off", works for me in both tested guis (axis, gmoccapy)
  • MusicCityMfg
  • MusicCityMfg's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 16:21
Replied by MusicCityMfg on topic LinuxCNC Lathe Retrofit ... Where Do I begin?

LinuxCNC Lathe Retrofit ... Where Do I begin?

Category: Turning

Thanks! I saw your post and started reading it. There's a lot there.

Were you able to replace the resolvers with encoders? Are they part of the motors?

I ask because I found a video of some guy who did a Nakamura LinuxCNC retrofit and he opened up the Fanuc spindle motor and replaced the Fanuc encoder with one he bought off of Alibaba. He had to machine a custom mount for the encoder.

I don't know if the resolver process is similar or if I have to buy all new servos.
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 15:43
Replied by Aciera on topic Pin does not exist

Pin does not exist

Category: ClassicLadder

can you please show us the parameters you used?
'loadrt classicladder_rt .....'
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 15:41

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

If you open one of the sim configs and check "halui.machine.is-on" does it go true when you enable the machine with the gui button?
  • wusel0464
  • wusel0464
06 Oct 2025 15:11 - 06 Oct 2025 15:30
Replied by wusel0464 on topic Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Category: Qtvcp

Hello,

Thank you for your effort and patience.
I didn't expect it to be so easy either.
I searched the code on the net to try whether it could work with the camera before I gave any nonsense.
I just let the whole thing run in studio code.
Since I hardly have any idea from programming, I was glad to have something to run at all.
My thought was that you could do something like that in the scaling function and to simply make it handlebar via the qtdragon.pref.
What Qtdragon shows, I noticed when comparing the image with other programs and even if you use the zoom function, the image becomes pixelated very quickly.
Various Linux tools first read only 640x480 as a kind of standard.
v4L2-ctl --list format-ext shows the following resolutions:

640x480
352x288
320x240
176x144
160x120
800x600
1280x960
1600x1200
When I start GuvcView, the camera is first displayed 640x480, it can then select and the image quality changes.

Small addendum, you can see it even better:

Qtvcp -d -o Cam number = 14 cam_align

Two cameras are just connected here:
Port 1 Andostar
[QTvcp.QTVCP.WIDGETS.CAMVIEW_WIDGET][DEBUG]  Port 1 is working and reads images (480.0 x 640.0) (camview_widget.py:520)

Port3 webcam
[QTvcp.QTVCP.WIDGETS.CAMVIEW_WIDGET][DEBUG]  Port 3 is working and reads images (480.0 x 640.0) (camview_widget.py:520)

Thank you for your efforts and all the best, Frank.
  • Tchefter
  • Tchefter's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 15:04
Replied by Tchefter on topic Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Category: Deutsch

Servus Bernhard,
hier im cnc-aus-holz.at  Forum gibt es den Olli aka meister23
Er hat einiges ans Rasp Sachen gemacht. Evtl. hilft dir das weiter.
Good Luck,

Gruß Fritz
Displaying 13141 - 13147 out of 13147 results.
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum