Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Red_D85
  • Red_D85
06 Oct 2025 05:42
Replied by Red_D85 on topic Config-Problem Ethercat

Config-Problem Ethercat

Category: Deutsch

sorry im a idiot. this was the wrong file.

 

File Attachment:

File Name: cia402_2025-10-06.hal
File Size:4 KB
  • cmorley
  • cmorley
06 Oct 2025 05:33
Replied by cmorley on topic Error in tool_offsetview.py

Error in tool_offsetview.py

Category: Qtvcp

I think I pushed a fix for the leds staying on problem - at least in the tests I did it worked.
The label is a bit harder to fix satisfactorily. It's now at least translatable.
  • cmorley
  • cmorley
06 Oct 2025 05:28
Replied by cmorley on topic Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Change camera resolution Qtdragon?

Category: Qtvcp

if I add these commands, on my machine the camera fails.
we need to find away to detect possible resolutions.

How do you know what resolution is displaying in qtdragon?
Displaying 13171 - 13173 out of 13173 results.
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum