Bob's Plasmac Build

More
03 Jun 2019 22:13 #135801 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Bob's Plasmac Build

What brand are those AC servos?

They look similar to what I have been looking at from China.

They are from China. 80st. I have used these on several machine and they work great. Have never had a problem with them except setup is a bitch until you get them set right in the drives.

I got them for 182 a set. 750 watt AC servos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thefabricator03

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2019 22:55 #135805 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Bob's Plasmac Build
Would it be to muchn to ask for a link? And do they do +-10V control ?
Thnx.
Tom.

More
04 Jun 2019 00:14 #135815 by bevins

Would it be to muchn to ask for a link? And do they do +-10V control ?
Thnx.
Tom.

Yes they do +-10, I use them with 7i77.

I sent a message to them. Will have to coordinate with me if you want the 182 price. Or you can try negotiating with them. I just bought 8 and I talked them down to 182 a set. I also asked for 25 foot cables and they added that at no cost. IT took about two weeks to get not even.

80ST-M02430 + Drives
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
04 Jun 2019 23:22 - 04 Jun 2019 23:23 #135874 by bevins
Cut on linuxcnc router and installed at customer.

Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Jun 2019 23:23 by bevins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chimeno, thefabricator03

More
04 Jun 2019 23:38 #135879 by tommylight
Yup, that looks nice! Done plenty of those on metal.
Thnx for the link and the rest, but delivery here is a big problem, so I have to talk to one of my friends abroad and order through them.
Thank you.
Tom.

More
05 Jun 2019 00:44 #135891 by bevins
What was the delivery charges?

More
05 Jun 2019 00:58 #135892 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Bob's Plasmac Build

Tommy's country does not exist in the eyes of most of the world so its not so much a cost issue, its what he has to do :(

But Tommy, whilst Australia Post Can't send you a letter, TNT can!

More
05 Jun 2019 01:04 #135894 by bevins

Tommy's country does not exist in the eyes of most of the world so its not so much a cost issue, its what he has to do :(

But Tommy, whilst Australia Post Can't send you a letter, TNT can!

Lol, WTF does Tommy live?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, rodw

More
06 Jun 2019 01:17 #135995 by tommylight
Kosova or Kosovo, we were a lot on TV some 20 years ago, were bored so a war sounded like a good idea at the time!
Several issues:
The only income for the country is import tax, that gives way to two extreme problems, 1 the customs will try to ripp off anyone they can anyway they can and 2 or the really sickening part of it, last years revenue from import tax was over 1.3 billion and that implies that 4 times that amount of money got out of the country never to return as we export nothing! That is only the legal part, it is safe to assume that the actual amount is at least 3 times higher .
There are 184 countries that recognised this country, yet most of them still do not list it for anything!
Etc.
There are aslo a lot of good things here, and compared to other surounding countries, we are the friendliest. There is very litle theft compared to any country, especialy compared to the surounding countries. There are no tourist scams here, so luckily a lot of them come every year despite having mediocre nature and nothing special in any way shape or form. Prices are low, a decent meal in a restaurant costs from 2 ( yes two euro for daily menu, with fries and salad and soup and plenty of meat ) to 8 euros, good hotels are from 40 euro upwards, there are several 5 star hotels, etc etc. During summer there are more Lamborghini's and Ferrari's here than in Monaco, and hands down we can beat any country on earth for good cars compared to GDP! We are sick bastards who buy way more expensive cars (and phones ) than we can afford. 10000 square Kilometers, 1.7 million people, over 2000 gas stations ! Beat that!
And while we are at it, we are Kosovar Albanians , there are Albania Albanians and most people here do not like putting us in the same bag, and to explain the difference leta me tell you a story...
3 years ago at a gas station near my house came a lot of old cars ( there is a race that starts in England with very old cars usually over 200 and they drive through Europe ) so I went to ask them if they need any help with any thing and they politely told me that they just need to change a light bulb. After some small talk ( and about 50 locals gathered to admire the cars ) they told me that last year they did pass through Albania but had some minor issues and decided not to drive through there anymore, while here wherever they stopped they where greeted with the same "can we help you" in English, always.
Property tax is low, land is quite cheap but with issues, building is very cheap, income tax is also low, electricity is cheap ( it is amazing I can say that now, it was bloody expensive ) at 5 to 7 euro cents for households and 13 to 15 cents for industrial use, power outs are rare ( again compared to neighbouring countries very rare ) etc etc etc.
But for outside investors it is bad, as you have to really know who to deal with or will be asked huge amounts of money and give up altogether. It is easy to start a business just by asking the municipality for a permit and move on to work, but asking the government will surely raise some eyebrows' and the hair on the neck!
I did notice a lot of " off topic" going on in the forums lately, I got infected! :) :) :)
Sorry and thank you, all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bevins, phillc54, Clive S, rodw, Grotius, thefabricator03, HueyHQ

More
15 Jun 2019 13:24 - 15 Jun 2019 13:25 #136978 by bevins
Waiting on linear bearings and rack and pinion.

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Jun 2019 13:25 by bevins.

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds