Remora - ethernet NVEM cnc board

More
14 Sep 2022 23:29 #251951 by Cold Turkey
Well the EC500s I ordered from cncboy store on Aliexpress have actually been posted. Don't know if it is of any use anymore but I'll let you know what's in them when they arrive. Cheers to everyone for all of the work they are putting in, it's very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2022 23:35 #251954 by tommylight
Made this sticky, lots of interest, easier to find.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bari, RogEnk

More
15 Sep 2022 17:38 #252013 by Murphy
Does it have an actual shipping event or just say posted ??

More
15 Sep 2022 20:47 #252045 by Cold Turkey

Does it have an actual shipping event or just say posted ??

It has given me the option to track the order and shows it processing at the sorting center... So anything is possible

More
15 Sep 2022 21:26 #252047 by Murphy
Thats good. That's Further than I got :)

More
15 Sep 2022 21:34 #252049 by Cold Turkey
Well I will let you know when they get here and what they are. If it would be of assistance, I'm happy to donate one of them to Scott.

More
16 Sep 2022 00:58 #252057 by scotta

I have now set up Linuxcnc again. Still, Linuxcnc works until a key is pressed on the NVMPG. I started linuxcnc from the terminal and it says the ethernet connection was lost. Once the EC500 has been de-energized and energized again, Linuxcnc continues to run without any problems until a key is pressed on the NWMPG. So the NVMPG seems to be interfering with the Ethernet connection.

Hi Christian, sounds like the behaviour of the earlier firmware. I've cleaned up my Github so that only the latest tested firmware is there. I've tested this firmware with my NVMPG and it's working as expected.

github.com/scottalford75/Remora-EC500/bl...C500-STM32-1.0.0.hex
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, CBollweg

More
16 Sep 2022 01:32 #252058 by scotta

jlcpcb.com/partdetail/Stmicroelectronics-STM32F407VET6/C28730 currently 11k in stock

Scotta, Do you have a list of currently supported stm32's? or do I have to dig into source

Hi, Remora has been ported to F103, F207, F407, F429, F446.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bari

More
16 Sep 2022 02:20 #252060 by scotta

Well I will let you know when they get here and what they are. If it would be of assistance, I'm happy to donate one of them to Scott.

I'm interested to know if they have been "upgraded". If it's a newer version than the one I have, even an STM32 I'd welcome the donation so that I can confirm the analogue output is working. I've not been able to get it working on my version of the board.

More
16 Sep 2022 03:15 #252061 by Aanvragen0903

I'm interested to know if they have been "upgraded". If it's a newer version than the one I have, even an STM32 I'd welcome the donation so that I can confirm the analogue output is working. I've not been able to get it working on my version of the board.

Hello Scott,

I am getting confused. This topic is about the NVEM and the EC500 and its getting mixed up with other boards. Is it possible to make a checklist what is working and not working with the NVEM and the EC500?

Thanks for your work

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds