Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • yaska
  • yaska
05 Oct 2025 08:55 - 07 Oct 2025 09:43
Flex Gui Keyboard jog error was created by yaska

Flex Gui Keyboard jog error

Category: Flex GUI

  Flex gui 1.3.0 keyboard jog 
 I upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0 and received the attached error  message

File Attachment:

File Name: linuxcnc.report.txt
File Size:10 KB
.If I delete jog_modes_cb or jog_vel_sl from .ui, I can open the GUI, but a pop-up warns that jog_modes_cb is needed for jogging. All other functions work in the GUI except jogging. I tried a few Flex programs and they worked. If I load Ver1.2.2, everything works normally.  
  • takgu
  • takgu
05 Oct 2025 08:52

Undefined Reference to hal_export_funct Linker Error in LinuxCNC HAL Component

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

The reason I am using Qt C++ is that the existing external module, which was developed in C++, is incompatible with Qt Python (QtPy).

Thanks.
  • takgu
  • takgu
05 Oct 2025 08:34

Undefined Reference to hal_export_funct Linker Error in LinuxCNC HAL Component

Category: Installing LinuxCNC

/lib/linuxcnchal.so
- hal_export_funct - not exist

/rtlib/hal_lib.so
- hal_export_funct - exist

LIBS += -L$$LINUXCNC_HOME/lib -llinuxcnchal
LIBS += -L$$LINUXCNC_HOME/rtlib -lhal_lib

** Link Error when building qt app ('Not found -lhal_lib')

Thanks
  • unknown
  • unknown
05 Oct 2025 08:33
Replied by unknown on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

You can always reduce the size of the image.
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
05 Oct 2025 08:21 - 05 Oct 2025 08:22
Displaying 13186 - 13192 out of 13192 results.
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum