Feature Request

More
11 Sep 2020 02:46 #181712 by phillc54
Replied by phillc54 on topic Feature Request

Oh, so in that particular case, the offset does not get cleared at Plasmac Max Height?

Technically it is never cleared at PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT. It is cleared at START_HEIGHT. If PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT was equal to START_HEIGHT then it would appear to cleared at PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT.

Where I said:
After reaching PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT any remaining OFFSET is cleared.
I actually meant:
After reaching PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT any remaining OFFSET is reduced each servo cycle at a rate that moves the Z axis at the Setup Speed value in the Config Panel. This moves the Z axis to the START_HEIGHT. When START_HEIGHT is attained the OFFSET will have been reduced to zero and then offsets will be disable..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2020 02:52 #181713 by snowgoer540
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic Feature Request

Oh, so in that particular case, the offset does not get cleared at Plasmac Max Height?

Technically it is never cleared at PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT. It is cleared at START_HEIGHT. If PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT was equal to START_HEIGHT then it would appear to cleared at PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT.

Where I said:
After reaching PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT any remaining OFFSET is cleared.
I actually meant:
After reaching PLASMAC_MAX_HEIGHT any remaining OFFSET is reduced each servo cycle at a rate that moves the Z axis at the Setup Speed value in the Config Panel. This moves the Z axis to the START_HEIGHT. When START_HEIGHT is attained the OFFSET will have been reduced to zero and then offsets will be disable..

Ok, believe it or not, I’m following along, that actually makes sense. I bet that python code is significantly more difficult than rezooming the preview :laugh:

More
11 Sep 2020 02:57 #181714 by phillc54
Replied by phillc54 on topic Feature Request

Ok, believe it or not, I’m following along, that actually makes sense. I bet that python code is significantly more difficult than rezooming the preview

That is in the component so it is C and it is not that comlplex, just count towards zero at a rate of nnn then stop.

More
11 Sep 2020 03:06 - 11 Sep 2020 03:06 #181715 by snowgoer540
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic Feature Request

That is in the component so it is C

Oh right C not Python... I have much to learn lol
Last edit: 11 Sep 2020 03:06 by snowgoer540.

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds